About the information on this site
- This website is funded and operated by ViCentra B.V. The information on this website is for your general information only and is not intended to replace therapeutic advice. ViCentra does not practice medicine or provide medical services or advice and the information on this website should not be considered such. You should always talk to your Healthcare Professional for diagnosis and treatment options.
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website may only be accessible if you have registered.
Use of website
- You may print and download material from this website in accordance with this and clauses 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
Our copyrights and trademarks
- The materials on this website belong to or are licensed to us. The materials are protected by copyright laws in the Netherlands and may also be protected by copyright laws in other countries. There are some important rules about copying these materials. You may e-mail, download, or print copies of the materials on this website, but only for your personal, non-commercial use (other than where an exception such as fair dealing is permitted by law). When you e-mail, download, or print a copy of the materials on this website, no documents or related graphics on this website should be modified or used separately from any accompanying texts and you must also include all copyright and other notices that are in the materials, including the copyright notice on the bottom of the page.We own the names we use for our products and services on this website, some of these names are protected by trademark laws in Europe and other countries. We may also refer to trademarks which are owned by third parties which are protected by trademark laws in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and other countries. An ® following any name on our website indicates that the trademark has been registered in the Netherlands and/or other countries. There may be special rules for the use of materials provided on certain parts of the website. These special rules will be posted near the materials.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the Netherlands;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of clause 6.2.
Links to and from other sites
- Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website;
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this website in breach of clause 7.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
- All material contained on this website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
Law and jurisdiction
If you’ve got a question, you’d like to talk something through or you just want to say hey. There’s nothing we like more than a chat. Tell us a bit about you and we’ll whizz a note back as soon as we can!